The word of the year is “Priorities”
- Health – I’m becoming redundant. Let’s say… 12 pull ups in a row.
- Wealth – Dig my way out of at least two credit cards worth of debt.
- Mind – Send one of my major creative projects out into the ether (screenplay, novel, stand up, zerø, etc.)
- Career – Get three job interviews or one job.
- Family – Navigate graduation weekend successfully. Eep!
- Spirit – Wake up every workday and head to work within 90 minutes.
- Social – Have a regular hangout person/place in Halifax.