Worst things that can happen to you during finals:
- You show up to your Final Exams only to realize that there was a class you never showed up for throughout the semester and you have to make up for it by doing phenomenal on this exam (I dream this every single semester. It’s nervewracking).
- You show up to the wrong class, or you show up to the right class, but just as everyone is finishing their exam (alt. you show up as the professor leaves, thus having no one vouch for you).
- You show up for what you think is the review session, only to be subjected to the actual final instead (this actually just happened to me. It’s as scary as poot, let me tell you).
- You show up to your final presentation in your underwear.
- A death in the immediate family, but your professor isn’t sympathetic.
- Your computer eats your final paper.
Please feel free to post any Final’s time anecdotes or horror stories.