This… this one took a while.
- Your life makes me sad that people have to live through mistakes before they develop good judgment. It bothers me what became of you. I loved you like a brother and now… now I can barely stand you.
- I find you attractive in so many ways. I’m glad you don’t live near here, because then I’d make yet another mistake.
- They refused to let you be a professor, then you became the department head?? What the hell. You should have told them to go screw themselves. Learn to be meaner, please.
- Talk about arrested development. I thought beer bellies were a strictly male thing.
- You destroyed my mother and your own financial solvency. I don’t know if you’re happy, but I doubt it. And now… after all of the moral gray areas I’ve lived through…. now I finally forgive you.
- Why did you have children with her? Or at all? Do you really want to raise cannon fodder? Just let your life be a complete failure and leave it at that. There’s no sense passing along the… joy?
- She’s a wonderful human being. I’m glad she has someone like you to take care of her. But I still worry and envy. You understand.
- On the one hand, I wish we were better friends, but on the other, I am perfectly fine with the way things have turned out. Sad, though.
- You are my best memory and worst regret.
- Your mother is crazy, and yet I’m sad you took after your father.
- I wish I could tell you that I didn’t sleep with your sister. More than anything…
- Sorry you got dealt the Royal Sampler in life. I’ll visit you in prison when you get older, though.
- My brother slept with your sister. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Wow.
Navigation pt. i, pt. ii, pt. iii, pt. iv, pt. v, pt. vi, pt. vii, pt. viii, pt. ix, pt. x, pt. xi, pt. xii, pt. xiii, pt. xiv, pt. xv, pt. xvi, pt. xvii, pt. xviii, pt. xix, pt. xx, pt. xxi, pt. xxii, pt. xxiii, pt. xxiv, pt. xxv, pt. xxvi