Me at age 22 asked me now to guest post. I had to ask what a guest post was. My teacher in first grade, Mr. Archuleta, told me about e-mail once and my brother’s teacher told him what a fax machine was. I think it helps you do your taxes, but I don’t know for sure.
Anyways, I’m writing a guest post, but writing gets tiring, so I just want to say why Pentaceratops is more awesome than Triceratops. Here’s a list:
- Pentaceratops has FIVE (5) horns compared to Triceratops’ Three (3). Pentaceratops wins.
- Pentaceratops lived in New Mexico, Triceratops lived in Colorado, Wyoming, and whatever MO and SD are. Pentaceratops wins.
- In a fight, the three horns of the Triceratops would be tied with three of Pentaceratops’ horns, which would leave Pentaceratops two more horns to attack and thus win.
- Though Triceratops and Stegosaurus are evenly matched, as we saw in 3, Pentaceratops could beat Triceratops, so it could also beat Stegosaurus.
- Pentaceratops has the largest known skull for a land vertebrate. A scientist said that. Largest known means that it’s larger than Triceratops. And we all know larger is better. Pentaceratops wins.
Thanks for reading my writing. And also, I am the best.